- 1. Eliminated ‘discretionary’ buffets and avoid guest self-service. You will receive all items in “to go” fashion.
- 2. Ensured that all rooms are eliminated of “top of bed” cleaning standard consistently. I.e. Decorative bedding
- 3. Eliminated non-disposable in-room glassware
- 4. Ensured disinfecting after guest use and replace during room cleaning.
- 5. Removed non-essential amenities from guest rooms and lounge areas (including magazines, decorative pillows, bed throws, flowers, pens, paper, non-fixed desktop items) to minimize potential areas of exposure and focus cleaning on essentials
- 6. Increased frequency of staff cleaning/disinfecting in all hotel areas, including door knobs, and areas frequented by guests and staff
All rooms will be charged a $10.00 Sanitation (COVID 19) fee at check in.
Above items have been mandated via the British Columbia Hotel Association as best practices for safety
We have established food service to come to your door.
We do not have central air conditioning units in rooms. This allows for safer air circulation in your room environment.
Handwashing is Essential
DISCLAIMER TO GUESTS BOOKING HOTEL ROOMS
Guest acknowledges and agrees that despite certain precautionary measures undertaken by the Lonsdale Quay Hotel and hotel staff, Guest understands the general risks of infection due to the pervasive nature of viruses, including the coronavirus, and the Guest hereby releases the Lonsdale Quay Hotel, and their respective partners, shareholders, affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agents (collectively, the "Releasees") from all manner of claims, actions, losses, costs, damages and liabilities (collectively, "Liabilities") from any bodily harm, injury (including death) or property damage suffered or sustained by Guest (or those whom Guest is responsible under law) as a result of the Guest's stay at the hotel or while being on the hotel premises or as a result of any acts or omissions by the Releasees, including negligence. The Guest hereby waives his/her right to sue the Releasees in respect of the Liabilities in any court of competent jurisdiction under any statute, common law, equity or other theory of law.